Multilingual Publication & Typesetting
Let us work our magic.
We specialise in multilingual publishing and offer high quality translation in 250+ languages, industry accredited revision, professional desktop publishing and supply of print-ready multilingual artwork.
Your work will be in capable hands.
From technical manuals to fantastic fiction, we offer a professional output in both Roman and complex script languages such as Amharic, Burmese, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu and Thai. By integrating our technical, design and multilingual resources we can provide you with quality and cost-effective publishing services, regardless of the size, language, or content of your project!
Our production tools include:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Corel Draw
- Flipping Book
- Flip PDF
- iStudio Publisher
- MS Publisher
- Prince XML
- Serif PagePlus
At Absolute Translations we have a true commitment to quality:
- Our language services are performed by highly skilled and native in-country linguists who specialise in niche areas and industries.
- Translations and language services such as voice-overs are always double-checked by independent native in-country revisers and industry experts to ensure accuracy.
- The work is checked and edited a third time by our in-house team before client delivery.
- We guarantee that the work we deliver is accurate in every respect, observing integrity of content, suitability to the target market, respect for cultural sensitivities, correctness of grammar, spelling, tone, style, register and format.
- Our Singapore based translators and interpreters are qualified professionals and will provide appropriate certifications on request.
- For emerging languages where no appropriate certification or qualification is available, we work with embassies, universities, tertiary institutions and multicultural organisations to select the most suitable language speakers.
- CAT tools are used during translation to enhance the translation quality and maintain a consistent style and terminology.
- A Translation Memory (TM) is built and maintained for all language pairs.